Monday 27 July 2015

10 Really Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend





10 sweet sentences that can make your girlfriend feel special

Firstly, these 10 cute sentences work. And they work well.

But there are a few things you have to keep in mind before using them.


Use the sentences at the appropriate moment, be truthful about it and use a line only if you really feel it in your heart. Lying or joking about something romantic only insults your girlfriend, especially if she believes you’re telling the truth at first.



You can text your girlfriend these lines or say it to her when you’re cuddling up together. But always remember to feel it before you say it.

#1 You make me believe in soul mates.

#2 You give meaning to my life.

#3 I can’t imagine my life without you in it.

#4 How do you look so beautiful all the time?

#5 You make me feel so lucky when I’m around you.



#6 You always know how to surprise me.

#7 You’re the reason my life feels so perfect.

# look so cute when you laugh.

#9 You brighten up my day every time I see you.

#10 I dreamt of you last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment